AIRPORT RAMP SERVICES
The aircraft servicing and ground handling basics you need to start a career on the ramp. Ramp handling services ensure the efficient turnaround of aircraft so that flights stay on schedule. This course offers an introduction to ramp services as well as the ground handling standards and safety requirements you need to know to work safely on the ramp. Whether you are new to the industry or a recent recruit, this course provides a solid foundation for further professional development in the field of ground operations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career with an airline or ground service provider
- Recently recruited airline, airport and ground handling staff Key topics Introduction to the airside environment and airport ramp services
- Aircraft characteristics and turnaround plan
- Cleaning, catering and other services
- Ground service equipment Standard operating procedures
- Airside safety
- Ramp security awareness Future developments in the sector of ramp services
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- The ground operations working environment
- Standard ramp operations terminology
- The departments of an airport and how they work together
- Basic safety and security for efficient operations
- Procedures for key aircraft ground servicing tasks
- IATA Airport Handling Manual and IATA Ground Operations
- IATA Certified and Experienced Trainers
- Pass Guarantee
- Sophisticated class rooms and modern facilities
- Mock Tests and Regular Assessment
- Free CV Writing and Interview Technique Classes