ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR ENGINEERS
This course provides engineers with an excellent foundation in many of the skills and behaviors required to be an outstanding manager. Managing the process and workload is just not enough nowadays. Modern engineers needs to be able to motivate their team, manage change, deal with difficult people, manage performance, coach and develop their staff, etc.
On completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Organize their time and workload
- Resolve conflicts quickly
- Build and lead high performing teams
- Gain enthusiastic co-operation
- Resolve performance issues quickly and effectively
- Delegate tasks with confidence
- What Makes An Effective Manager?
- Management Styles
- Communication & Influencing Skills
- Managing Conflict
- Performance Management & Giving Feedback
- Coaching Skills
- Time Management
- Delegation Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Building High Performance Teams
- Motivation Skills & Understanding Others
Who should Attend?
- Engineers and first Time Managers.