The National Eligibility cum Common Entrance Test, or NEET, has been a key part of standardizing medical education. The NEET-UG exam, which is a medical exam that allows you to be admitted to medical and dental schools around the world, is the exam. The question is now, what do you do with your NEET results? This article will help you to predict your rank, NEET Counselling, NEET Rank Predictor, and how to get into the top medical schools.
What happens after NEET? – Right After the Exam
Students must complete two critical tasks when NEET Results are announced:
- Calculate your NEET score
- Use the NEET Rank Predictor tool to predict your NEET rank
Based on the NEET score and rank, candidates can get an idea of which medical/dental colleges may be available to them. The NEET Answer Key has been made available to help students calculate their NEET Exam scores. These scores can be used to forecast your NEET rank.
What happens after the NEET result is declared?
The NEET counseling for MBBS admissions will begin once the result has been released. Admissions will only be granted to candidates who have attained the minimum qualifying percentage for NEET Cutoff 2022. General category students must score at least 50 percentile to be eligible for NEET counseling. However, SC/ST/OBC students must score at least 40 percentile.
Once the NEET results are announced, you will need to follow these steps:
- Students must pass the exam by scoring the NEET cutoff
- Please complete the NEET UG counseling application process
- Participate in the counseling session to be admitted
Eligibility Criteria to Receive NEET Counselling
These are the exact acceptance criteria students must follow to be eligible for NEET Counselling 2022.
- NEET Counselling is open to candidates who have met the requirements of NEET.
- Jammu and Kashmiri candidates will not be allowed to participate in the All India NEET Counselling without their permission
- Register for NEET counseling at MCC.
- All NEET-Qualified students will have access to the AIQ counseling at all Deemed Universities.
NEET-UG 2022 counseling for AIQ will be conducted by the Medical Counselling body in four rounds. These will include a mop-up round and a random vacancy. Round 2 will see the left seats packed in a mop-up round and another vacancy round. The Mop Up Round is an important step in counseling about seat allocation in medical colleges by states for the reverted seats under the All India 15% quota. A stray round is the round of counseling that occurs after the Mop Up Round.
These are the steps for NEET Counselling.
- Visit the official website Medical Counselling Committee
- Accomplish the MCC NEET registration process, including payment
- NEET 2022 Counselling choice filling and locking
- Round 1 seat allotment & result declaration
- Reporting to the Medical/Dental College
- Round 2’s vacant seats are now filled
- NEET counseling round 2. Registration is not required for candidates already registered.
- Round 2 of the seat allocation
- Reporting to medical/dental colleges/institutions in preparation for round 2 (candidates once joined the allotted seat are permissible to vacate the seat)
NTA will publish the NEET Cutoff once the results have been announced on its official website, -neet.nta.ac.in. The NEET cutoff score is the minimum score required to pass the NEET exam. NEET students who have prepared for the exam by answering NEET question papers from previous years have a better chance of getting a higher rank. NTA has released the NEET answer key which can be used to help students forecast their NEET scores in 2022.
NEET UG 2022 Cutoff Factors
We have provided a list of factors that determine the NEET Cutoff.
- The difficulty of the NEET Question Paper
- Total number of seats available
- The NEET exam is attended by approximately 50,000 candidates
NEET UG 2022 Expected Cut Off
The table below shows the expected NEET 2022 cutoff score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut-off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut-off Percentile|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST – PH||121-108||40th|
The MNR Expert Share Their Preparation Tips for the Next Year
Many people feel the desire to be a doctor. To get into top medical schools, everyone must score high marks in NEET. This article will help you understand the importance of preparing for your exams in the upcoming year. These tips will help you crack NEET if you’re aiming for the 2023 medical exams.
- Take heed to the Syllabus
- High-Quality Study Material
- Make a Realistic timetable
- Learn properly by taking notes
- Maintain a Healthy Diet
- Regular revision should be mandatory
- Make sure you take proper breaks
- Examine the previous year’s question papers
- Positive Attitude toward preparation
MNRSTI provides the best NEET institute in Dubai for students, teachers, and working professionals. Our course will provide in-depth training for all four sections of the test: Listening, Reading, and Writing. Our expert trainer will help you through your preparation. You will be able to take the NEET exam with confidence and get the score you desire by the end.